If you're a Grade 12 graduate of Kindersley Composite, Kerrobert Comopsite, Westcliffe or Eaton High School, who's successfully completed all high school requirements, and is enrolled in full-time post secondary studies (including trades) this fall, you could win one of two $2000 scholarships from Kindersley and District Co-op.
- Parent(s)/guardian(s) of applicant(s) must have a current Kindersley and District Co-op membership number.
- Student must be enrolled in full-time studies at an accredited post-secondary institution the fall following high school graduation.
- Applicant may only apply in their current high school graduation year.
- Application must be submitted in full according to requirements listed below. Incomplete or late applications will immediately be deemed inadmissible.
- Children of Kindersley and District Co-op employees and student employees are eligible to apply.
The deadline for 2022 applications is Friday, May 13, 2022 at 11:59 pm CST.