KINDERSLEY & DISTRICT CO-OPERATIVE — STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS
The Kindersley and District Co-operative recognizes and supports the youth of our community for their dedication, involvement and participation in school activities, community events and programs. Each year upon graduation we award scholarships to students from our service area which includes Kindersley Composite School, Eaton School, Kerrobert Composite School, and Westcliffe School going on to post-secondary education or a recognized trade.
Two (2) Scholarship awards are presented each year at graduation in the amount of $2000 each.
The Kindersley & District Co-op Scholarship application forms may be obtained from the following locations:
- Kindersley Composite School — Administration Office
- Kerrobert Composite School — Administration Office
- Westcliffe School — Administration Office
- Eaton School — Administration Office
- Kindersley & District Co-op — Administration Office located at the Co-op Pharmacy at 214 Main Street, Kindersley.
- Kindersley & District Co-operative Website — www.kindersleyco-op.crs. — link attachment below
**Fillable digital application forms can be obtained by contacting the Kindersley & District Co-op Human Resources Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-463-2624.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Grade 12 student going on to post secondary education or recognized trade
- Member of the Kindersley & District Co-op trading area of Kindersley, Coleville, Kerrobert, Eatonia, Marengo and Brock.
- Applicants must indicate their involvement in sports, community activities, volunteer activities, type and length of program entered, approximate annual cost of program and any other information deemed important.
Applicants must complete the application form and provide a letter of reference from a teacher, employer, minister or coach.
The Member Relations Committee of the Kindersley & District Board of Directors will review the applications received and present the Scholarship at Graduation 2019.
In making its decision on the successful applicants the Committee will consider the following items:
1. Co-op knowledge and/or experience;
2. Community involvement (volunteer work, groups, etc.);
3. Work experience;
4. Program to be studied.
The Committee will arrange an official presentation of the Awards at which time photos will be taken so that the Co-op can announce publicly the winners.
If the successful applicant is a graduating student(s), the scholarship winners may be recognized at a function at the student’s school.
Return the completed application to the Kindersley & District Co-operatives business office by 5:30 p.m.
Friday May 25, 2019 – attention:
Lisa Klassen, Human Resources Manager
Kindersley & District Co-operatives Ltd.
214 Main Street, PO Box 1120
Kindersley, Saskatchewan, S0L 1S0
If you have any questions about the scholarship application or the requirements, do not hesitate to contact the Kindersley & District Co-operatives, Human Resources Office at 306-463-2624 or by email at email@example.com.