The Co-op story is made up of many events and experiences. Our team members help create and share meaningful experiences every day – for our customers and for each other.
Be part of an exciting team working together, connecting with local members and giving back to the community. No matter your career aspirations, Co-op offers a range of careers from entry-level positions through to management, with opportunities for advancement. Work directly with customers or help behind-the-scenes in the day-to-day operations of the business.
And if you have a Co-op number, you’re more than a team member – you’re an owner.
Kindersley & District Co-op Careers
Kindersley and District Co-op offers a variety of career options at all of our locations for those interested in full-time, part-time or student opportunities.
- Marketplace Grocery Store: Opportunities in our four departments: Grocery, Meat, Produce, Bakery/Deli
- C-Store/Gas Station: Pump Attendant positions for those interested in full-time, part-time or an afterschool and weekend job for High School students.
- Home Centre: Many positions offered in our Hardware, Lumber and Petroleum departments at this location.
- Pharmacy: Pharmacist or Pharmacy Clerk positions.
- Eatonia Farm Supply: Pump Attendant/Clerk positions for Full-time, Part-time and Students.
- Eatonia Grocery Store: Part-time positions for Grocery Clerks.
- Hoosier Store: Clerk/Cashier positions for Part-time.
Co-op Application Form
Interested in employment at the Kindersley & District Co-op?
Fill out the application form and email it to email@example.com, or print out and drop off to the HR Manager at 214 Main Street (upstairs Pharmacy location).