Kindersley & District Co-op is part of the Co-operative Retailing System, and a successful multi-million-dollar retail business. Located in Kindersley with branches in Eatonia, Marengo, Hoosier, Kerrobert, Coleville and Brock, Saskatchewan, Kindersley & District Co-op is the local experts in multiple commodities, including Bulk Petroleum, Food, Gas Bar and Hardware & Lumber. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.kindersleyco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the General Manager, responsibilities for this position include the following:
• Responsible for the oversight and management of a store with multiple product categories.
• Oversee the adherence to brand and merchandising standards, safety and asset protection.
• Prepares, administers and is responsible for achieving budgeted goals.
• Coach and develop team members.
• Establish and maintain customer satisfaction levels.
• Establish short term strategic goals, and objectives for the store in alignment with the strategic plan.
Why it Matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our members-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Retail Store Operations:
• 6-9 years of relevant experience, including 3 years of leadership experience.
• Possess the ability to work as part of a team with excellent leadership, communication skills (written and oral), listening skills, ability to ask questions, be persuasive and delegate.
• Have business insight – Understand financial statements, inventory controls and marketing.
• Ability to plan and align – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
• Related experience in the Co-operative Retailing System is considered an asset.
• Hold a valid Class 5 driver’s license.
• Alignment with Kindersley & District Co-op’s values of Excellence, Service and Responsibility
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Apply online by September 18, 2020 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.