Kindersley Co-op is hiring a Pharmacy Manager to join and lead our Pharmacy team based out of our Pharmacy in Kindersley, Saskatchewan.
Who we are:
Kindersley & District Co-op is part of the Co-operative Retailing System, and a successful multi-million-dollar retail business. Located in Kindersley, SK with branches in Eatonia, Marengo, Hoosier, Kerrobert, Coleville and Brock, Saskatchewan, Kindersley & District Co-op is the local experts in multiple commodities, including Bulk Petroleum, Food, Gas Bar and Home & Lumber. We operate 7 locations, with over 7000 members, 135 employees and retail sales in excess of 72 million per year.
As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.kindersleyco-op.crs.
What you’ll do:
As the Pharmacy Manager, you are responsible for developing the strategic plan and overseeing the operations of the Pharmacy Department at our Kindersley Pharmacy. In this leadership role, you will:
- Oversee and monitor the budget, people resources and inventory within the pharmacy.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies and procedures that comply with legislation, bylaws and regulations, as well as accrediting body standards.
- Provide leadership, guidance and mentorship to the pharmacy team.
- Provide patient focused services and professional advice/counseling on prescriptions and over-the-counter medications, and health related issues to patients.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with health care professionals in the community to ensure optimal patient care.
- Develop, monitor, and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) and identify areas for improvement.
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Pharmacy and:
- You possess a Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy (B.Sc.Phm.) or a Doctorate in Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) from a recognized institution.
- You have experience in pharmacy, with exposure to leadership.
- You have injection certification and current licensure and good standing with the provincial College of Pharmacists.
- You have strong leadership, communication and organizational skills.
- You’re honest and trustworthy, results-oriented, and you strive to be the best at what you do.
- You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
- Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. Relocation support is available. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Please apply online by April 16, 2021.
For more information regarding this opportunity, please contact Lisa Klassen, Human Resources Manager of Kindersley Co-op at (306) 463-2624.