The focus of this position is to be part of the Kindersley & District Co-op Administration Team. Applicants must come to work on time, with a positive attitude and approach to the job, and a strong awareness for safety in every task. The successful candidate must possess outstanding customer services skills and be a self-starter. Good interpersonal and communication skills are also required.
Responsibilities will include:
• Providing exceptional member service.
• Operating and maintaining equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
• Timely completion of all department tasks.
• Perform data processing duties.
• Perform BRIC Litre Reports.
• Perform daily cash audits.
• Perform account reconciliations.
• Perform various duties such as copying, faxing and filing.
• Assisting with receiving duties when required.
• All other duties as assigned.
We are ideally seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
• Post-secondary education in office administration or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years experience and/or education in business administration.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, MS office suite tools.
• Self motivated, reliable, responsible, friendly, and hard working.
• Ability to handle multiple demands at once while still providing excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Commitment to cooperative values and principles.
• Possesses a sense of urgency, and customer first attitude.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.kindersleyco-op.crs
DEADLINE: September 10, 2021
CONTACT US: email@example.com
“Kindersley & District Co-op is an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment where every employee feels valued and respected. Accommodations are available on request for all persons requiring them that will be taking part in the selection process. We will act in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, and local laws. Must be legally eligible to work for any employer in Canada (for example, by way of Canadian citizenship, permanent residency, or work permit.”