The focus of this position is to be part of the Kindersley & District Co-op C-Store Team. Applicants must come to work on time, with a positive attitude and approach to the job, and a strong awareness for safety in every task. This position requires the potential applicant to work, days, evenings and weekend shifts. This position requires ample amounts of walking, static and dynamic standing, bending, twisting, and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs (23 kg) unassisted.
Responsibilities will include:
• Providing exceptional member service.
• Operating and maintaining equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
• Timely completion of all department tasks.
• Ensure shelves are full and all products are displayed well.
• Delivering exceptional customer service, and make sure that products are ready and available for customers.
• Performing housekeeping duties when required.
• Assisting with receiving duties when required.
• All other duties as assigned.
We are ideally seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
• Previous retail experience with knowledge of gas bar / convenience store operations is an asset.
• Self motivated, reliable, responsible, friendly, and hard working.
• Ability to handle multiple demands at once while still providing excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Commitment to cooperative values and principles.
• Possesses a sense of urgency, and customer first attitude.
• Ability to be physically active and lift up to 50 lbs unassisted.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.kindersleyco-op.crs
DEADLINE: September 21, 2021 @5:30pm
CONTACT US: email@example.com
“Kindersley & District Co-op is an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment where every employee feels valued and respected. Accommodations are available on request for all persons requiring them that will be taking part in the selection process. We will act in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, and local laws. Must be legally eligible to work for any employer in Canada (for example, by way of Canadian citizenship, permanent residency, or work permit.”